I. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, Spanish Delicia (hereinafter also Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
Specifically, it complies with the following rules:
- The Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, 2018, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD-GDD).
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, 2007, approving the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, 1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Who is responsible for the processing of personal data?
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected in Spanish Delicia is:
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Ciudad Real, Volume 232, Section 8ª, Page Nº CR-8750.
Representative: Alberto Symanek Mendoza (hereinafter, Data Controller).
Address: Avda. Isaac Peral, 10, 13005 Ciudad Real, Spain
Contact telephone number: +34 926 04 93 91
Contact email: email@example.com
How do we collect information?
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by Spanish Delicia, through the forms provided on their pages will be incorporated and will be treated in our file in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between Spanish Delicia and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that this fill, or to respond to a request or query from the same. Also, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, unless the exception provided for in Article 30.5 of the RGPD applies, a record of processing activities is maintained that specifies, according to their purposes, the processing activities carried out and other circumstances established in the RGPD.
What principles do we apply to the processing of your personal data?
The processing of the User's personal data shall be subject to the following principles contained in Article 5 of the RGPD and in Article 4 and following of the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times after fully transparent information of the purposes for which personal data are collected.
- Principle of purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy principle: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: personal data shall only be kept in such a way as to allow the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be processed in such a way as to ensure their security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the Data Controller shall be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are complied with.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed by Spanish Delicia are solely identification data. Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your personal data?
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Spanish Delicia undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw consent at any time. It shall be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent shall not condition the use of the Website.
In the occasions in which the User must or may provide his/her data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, he/she will be informed in case the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper development of the operation carried out.
For the processing of your personal information, we rely on the legitimacy for several reasons:
- For the fulfillment of a contract and/or business relationship.
- To comply with various legal obligations.
- For legitimate interest, for example, for security reasons, fraud prevention, to improve our services and products through market research, or to manage requests, queries or possible claims that may arise.
- With your consent, for example, to send you personalized offers.
For what purposes do we collect personal information?
Personal data are collected and managed by Spanish Delicia in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills or to respond to a request or inquiry.
Likewise, the data may be used with a commercial purpose of personalization, operational and statistical, and activities of the corporate purpose of Spanish Delicia, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes for which the personal data will be used; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
How long do we store your personal data?
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of their processing and, in any case, only for the following period: 18 months, or until the User requests their deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed of the period for which the personal data will be retained or, where this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
To whom may we disclose your personal data?
On certain occasions, it will be necessary for us to communicate the information you have provided to us to third parties in order to provide you with the requested service, such as logistics, transportation and delivery services, etc.
There are also companies that provide us with other types of services such as: information technology (storage and processing of information), security services, financial services, auditing services, etc.
These third parties only have access to the personal information they need to perform these services. They are required to keep your personal information confidential and may not use it in any way other than as we have requested.
In all cases, The Responsible Party assumes responsibility for the personal information you provide to us, and we require those companies with whom we must necessarily share your personal information to apply the same level of information protection as we do.
How do we protect your personal data?
Spanish Delicia undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to ensure the security of personal data and prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Web Site has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, because Spanish Delicia cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a breach of security of personal data occurs that is likely to involve a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of Article 4 of the GDPR, a breach of security of personal data means any breach of security resulting in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and to ensure by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom it makes the information accessible.
How can you exercise your rights?
The User has over Spanish Delicia and may, therefore, exercise against the Data Controller the following rights recognized in the RGPD and the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Right of access: This is the User's right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Spanish Delicia is processing his/her personal data and, if so, to obtain information about his/her specific personal data and the processing that Spanish Delicia has carried out or will carry out, as well as, among other things, the information available about the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned for said data.
- Right of rectification: This is the User's right to have his or her personal data that proves to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete, modified.
- Right of deletion ("the right to be forgotten"): This is the User's right, unless otherwise provided for by the legislation in force, to obtain the erasure of his or her personal data when such data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his or her consent to the processing and the processing has no other lawful basis; the User objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue the processing; the personal data have been processed unlawfully; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a minor under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Controller, taking into account the technology available and the cost of its implementation, shall take reasonable steps to inform controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject's request for the deletion of any link to such personal data.
- Right to limitation of processing: This is the User's right to limit the processing of his/her personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of processing when he/she contests the accuracy of his/her personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has objected to the processing.
- Right to data portability: In case the processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Data Controller his/her personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another Data Controller. Whenever technically possible, the Controller shall transmit the data directly to such other controller.
- Right of opposition: This is the User's right not to have his or her personal data processed or to cease the processing of such data by Spanish Delicia.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: This is the User's right not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on automated processing of his or her personal data, including profiling, unless otherwise provided for by applicable law.
Thus, the User may exercise his/her rights by means of a written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference "RGPD-www.spanishdelicia.com", specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the ID card. In cases where representation is admitted, it will also be necessary the identification by the same means of the person representing the User, as well as the document proving the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be substituted by any other means valid in law that proves the identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to be accessed.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that accredits the request.
This application and any other attached documents may be sent to the following address and/or e-mail address:
Mailing Address: Avda. Isaac Peral, 10, 13005 Ciudad Real, Spain
Links to third party websites
The Web Site may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to third party web sites other than Spanish Delicia, and therefore are not operated by Spanish Delicia. The owners of such websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Where can you exercise your rights?
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way in which his/her personal data is being processed, he/she shall have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint before a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State in which he/she has his/her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).